In this increasingly virtual world, we're on a journey to transform beyond today’s digital options to create powerfully satisfying digital experiences. As a part of this journey, we've upgraded our personal and business credit cards with enhanced features, including contactless payments, improved alerts, controls and more.
Earlier this month you received your new Northwest credit card, which offers a number of new features and benefits. The terms and conditions of your current card will stay the same, including the APR and credit limit.
Below are the steps you'll need to take to activate and use your card and manage your account.
Activate it now by following the instructions on the card sticker and start taking advantage of everything it offers, including improved alerts, controls and contactless design.
We deactivated your old Northwest credit card- please securely destroy it by cutting it up before throwing it away.
Didn't receive your card? Call 1-877-672-5678, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If you have more than one Northwest Credit Card, we mailed you letters that show which card replaces which.
If you have more than one card for the same account, each card will now have a different card number.
Please note that in line with industry security best practices, you’ll find your name, card number, expiration date and CVV code on the back of your new card, as shown in the example below:
Have automatic payments taken from your current card from billers like utilities, service providers or online shopping sites? Provide them with your new card information, including card number, expiration date and CVV code right away.
With this new card, your credit card bill will look a little different, and you might see a slight change in your due date.
To ensure your Northwest credit card payments are made on time, please be sure to note the following—
• If you have an automatic transfer that was not set up through online bill pay, there’s nothing you need to do—your payments will continue automatically on the day your credit card payment is due. This might be a change if you set up your automatic payment to be made on a day that's different than the due date.
• If you make payments using online bill pay through Northwest or another financial institution, update bill pay to reflect your new card and, if required, the mailing address below.
• If you mail payments, you'll send them to this new address, which will be listed on your statement-
PO Box 2711
Omaha, NE 68103-2711
If you’re not sure whether you’re making payments through Bill Pay or automatic transfer, please call 1-877-300-5768, weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Whether you accessed your Northwest card information through EZCardInfo or EZBusiness, or you'd like to get started managing your credit card online, you can now view your balance, make payments, create alerts, review recent transactions and more through our brand new portal.
Logging in the first time.
• Click on the "Log in here" button above
• Select "Register for online access"
• Enter your new card number and some personal information to verify your identity
• Select your username, password and answer challenge questions
If you're a Northwest Online and Mobile Banking customer, you can access this credit card portal conveniently through online banking or our mobile app. From the menu, click "Services" and then "Credit Card".
Enrolling in Paperless Statements.
After you're logged into the portal, you can enroll in paperless statements by clicking "Statements" and activating "Paperless".
From there, add your email address and choose to receive only paperless statements or both paperless statements and mailed printed statements.
Please note, you won't find old statements in our new platform, but we can provide them for you. Call us at 1-877-300-5768 to place your request.
The credit card alerts you had set up through SecureLOCK Equip are no longer available.
Now you have access to CardValet®, an improved card controls app for your smartphone or tablet that helps protect you against fraud:
• Receive alerts for certain transactions
• Lock your cards, in an instant, for any reason
• Block international usage
• Control transactions by category (gas, restaurants, online or mobile purchases, etc.)
• Manage spending by setting purchase limits
Set up CardValet® in a few easy steps—
1. Get the app.
Download The CardValet® app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Link your cards.
Link all the Northwest credit and debit cards you want to set controls and alerts for.
3. Set and test.
Set up one control and one alert for each card to ensure they're working the way you'd like.
We're excited to let you know that the rewards points you accumulated with your old Northwest credit card are now available in our new Rewards website, uChooserewards.com.
Through uChoose Rewards--
• You'll continue to earn 1 point for every $1 you spend using your credit card.
• Points you earn can be redeemed for-
• More than 3 million merchandise options
• Gift cards
• And, donations to any of 1,000 charities through Charity Choice!
Plus- earn more points through uChoose Rewards! You have an opportunity to earn extra points when shopping with popular partner retailers.
Get started today.
Visit uChooserewards.com and register by entering your card number and some personal and account details. After you're logged in, explore to learn about all the great rewards perks your card offers!
This means it’s fast, easy and safe to pay at contactless registers without swiping or inserting your card, allowing you to avoid high-touch surfaces.
If you have questions about the transition to your new credit card, call 1-877-300-5768, weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.